𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲?

 Referred Link - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6957727358736822273/

Azure offers a number of ways to host your application code. The term compute refers to the hosting model for the computing resources that your application runs on. The following flowchart will help you to choose a compute service for your application.

If your application consists of multiple workloads, evaluate each workload separately. A complete solution may incorporate two or more compute services.

Use the following flowchart to select a candidate compute service.

✍ If you like my posts please follow me Dr. Milan Milanović and hit the 🔔 on my profile to get a notification for all my new posts. I regularly share Software Engineering, Cloud, Engineering Management, Leadership, and various Tech tips/resources.




Tags
#azure #computing #cloud #serverless #softwareengineering

You May Also Like

0 comments