Referred Link - https://www.facebook.com/Naukri/photos/a.173966326516.132584.143609916516/10152480599106517/?type=1
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Referred Link - http://www.ameliochildcare.com/blog/?p=38
|1.||When you are out shopping for vegetables, invite your child to point out his favourite veggies, allow him to pick some. Ask him to share what he has learnt at school with you. Use that time to interact with your child.|
|2.||While bathing your child spend those few minutes in fun and meaningful dialogue rather than mouthing do’s and dont’s.|
|3.||While you give him dinner, tell him a story and ask him which one he has heard in school. Let him talk. Doesn’t matter if it takes five extra minutes. He will eat without watching the food and your work will get done faster.|
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Referred Link - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141124074017-64875646-job-interview-the-5-questions-you-must-ask?trk=pulse-det-nav_art
Monday, November 24, 2014
Download Link - http://www.freebookspot.es/Comments.aspx?Element_ID=629974
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
1) Element '' is unexpected according to content model of parent element ''
Reason: Attribute details are missing in template.xsn file and XML data file has the following details.
1) Download the XSN file from Form Library and change extension .xsn to .cab
2) Add element details (Attribute Name) entry on
1) Download the template.xsn
2) Download the error xml file from Form Library.
3) Open xml file through Infopath Designer
4) Click on ‘Data’ Tab – Refresh Fields
5) Publish back to the form library
Referred Link - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141117195304-261449-11-ways-email-can-boost-your-executive-presence?trk=pulse-det-nav_art