A Post by Stephen Seay
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Do not believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who do not have dreams do not have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it is the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
11. Do not judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you do not want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say, "Bless You" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Do not let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.