10 powerful ChatGPT prompts by ADARSH C

Referred Link - https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-7152127826266091520-usez

Here are 10 powerful ChatGPT prompts will 10X your interview chances.

1. Write a Cover Letter:

Prompt:
Write a cover letter for the role of [Title] at [Company], emphasizing my experience in [Specific Field/Technology]. Mention how my contributions at [Previous Company] align with the job requirements: <Copy/paste job description>.

2. Networking on LinkedIn for Job Opportunity:
Prompt:
Create a message to connect with a professional at [Company] on LinkedIn, discussing my interest in the [Title] position and how my background in [Specific Field/Technology] makes me a strong candidate.

3. Write a Resume from Scratch:
Prompt -
Write resume for [Title] at [company], [X] years of experience, 3-5 bullet points per role and include 10 key job description keywords. Past titles: [Company A-Y years, Company B-Z years].
<Copy/paste job description>.

4. Check if Resume match with Job Description
Prompt -
Review if my skills and the job description for the [Title] position at [Company] match? Tell mismatch percentage.
Job description: [paste text/link]
My Skills: [Add your Skills]

5. Update Resume
Prompt -
Update my resume for the [Title] role at [Company] by focusing on relevant skills mentioned in the job description.
Job Description: [copy/paste job description]
Current Resume: [copy/ paste current resume]

6. Email to send Resume and Cover Letter
Prompt -
Compose an email to send my resume and cover letter for the [Title] position at [Company] to an employer: [employer email], highlight my key achievements at [Previous Company] and express my enthusiasm for the role.

7. Prepare for Interview
Prompt -
Provide me a list of [number] interview questions based on job description. Job description: [paste text/link]

8. Conduct a Mock Interview
Prompt -
Conduct a technical mock interview for the [Job Role]. I am applying for this position. Ask me 15 questions related to [Specific Field/Technology], one after the other, gauging my expertise.

9. Introduce Yourself
Prompt -
Prepare a brief introduction about myself focusing on my experiences in [Specific Field/Technology] for the [Title] interview at [Company].

10. Follow-up Email
Prompt -
Craft a follow-up email to inquire about the status of your application for the [Title] role at [Company].


#ChatGPTPrompts #HowToUse 

You May Also Like

0 comments