Common Interview Questions

Common Interview Questions

Tell me about yourself ?
What is your greatest strength?
What is your greatest weakness?
Why should we want to hire you?
Why do you want to work here?
Why do you want to leave your current company ?

What would your co-workers say about you?
Describe your most challenging project.
Tell me about something you’ve accomplished that you are proud of.
Can you explain your employment gap in profile ?
What do you do outside of work?
Tell me about a time you had to manage conflicting priorities.
Where do you see yourself in next 5 to 10 years?
Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake.
How do you handle working with a difficult person?
Have you disagreed with someone ?
Tell me about a time you created a goal and achieved it.
Tell me about a time you surpassed people’s expectations.
Tell me about a time you had to handle pressure.
Tell me about a time you had to learn something quickly.
Tell me about a time you were successful on a team.
Tell me about a time you showed leadership.
Describe your leadership style.
Do you have any questions for me?

You May Also Like

0 comments