How can you become 3.5 times better than yourself ? by Sandeep Kochhar

Image result for self improvement

Improve yourself 1 percent everyday, at the end of the year you will be 3.5 times better.

Here are 5 simple ways I follow to change everyday: 1. Keep a diary where you can regularly write/reflect on yourself everyday, this clears confusion, helps you understand yourself better. It has changed my life. 2. Apply what you have learnt, even a small thing can produce amazing results. I studied psychology started applying that learning to myself, it changed me. 3. Observing people around you, learning from them. I try to pick one good habit from each person I meet, try to implement it. It could a small thing like the way the person smiles. 4. Getting into uncomfortable situations gives the most learning, failing is even better. The more uncomfortable you feel the more you are learning. 5. Doing new things everyday, doing the same things differently, this helps us learn, grow & change.

You May Also Like

0 comments