I bought a pair of BlueTooth headphones and it work great and i can connect them to my phone without any problems. But when i try to connect them with my laptop,they connect as a keyboard. I don't know if they are created as a keyboard which makes no sense. They connect but there is no sound, the audio services that appear in bluetooth operations window won't connect and it's driving me crazy. I Found Solution in online and here it is for you..
First, I would also suggest you to run Windows inbuilt Hardware and devices troubleshooter to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. Follow the steps below to run Windows hardware and devices troubleshooter.
1. Press Windows key to launch the Start screen.
2. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on Troubleshooting.
3. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.
4. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.
5. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the issue persists, check uninstalling the Bluetooth driver from Device Manager and reinstalling the latest compatible driver downloaded from the computer manufacturer website.
1. Swipe in from the right to bring up the charms and select Search, and search for device manager. Open Device Manager from the search results.
2. In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth, and look for the device.
3. Right click the Bluetooth adapter and Uninstall
4. Restart the computer and check.
On restart Windows should automatically try to install the appropriate driver. If Windows fails to identify the appropriate driver for the Bluetooth adapter and install automatically, download and install the Bluetooth adapter driver from computer manufacturer website.